I Love letters! Write me at:

55 W. 29th Ave. Ste. A
Eugene, OR 97405
or email me @ aubrey.glasgow@myldsmail.net

Monday, April 11, 2011

April 11, 2011

Hello all!
So not much to really say about this week. We continue to teach the
Thomas family. We had a lesson with them yesterday after church and
they are were feeling a little down. The adversary was working really
hard on them and they were feeling it. Huck just kept telling us to
pray for them. At church I saw Katherine talking to a few ladies in
the ward. She told them that they were getting baptized and wanted
them to come if they could. So cool! She was telling everyone what
time and inhibited them all to come. :) I am so excited for this family
and the ward is WAY excited. It has been a challenge teaching the
young daughter. She has a hard time paying attention and isn't so sure
if she is ready to get baptized. Please pray for her. Oh yeah, Sister
Abbott called me last night and told me that she is flying down for
the baptism, that will be fun to see her again. :)
We have picked up lots of people that had been investigating a year or
more ago. We taught a lady that had been reading from the Book of
Mormon and wants to come to church. She expressed that she would love
if God would call a prophet on the earth again. I love when people say
that, cause then we are able to teach and testify that we do! She was
just amazed as we told her and invited her to find out for herself.
It has been really cold, windy and wet the last few days. We woke up
on Wed morning and it was snowing. We ran in the cold that morning,
and my body didn't like that too much. I now have the nose drip and
cough thing going on... not fun.
We are getting a new mission president in June and so tomorrow we are
meeting with President to talk about the changes that will be
happening. I am going to miss President so much when he leaves. He has
been such an amazing example to me! The new President, Mark Young,
will be here for 2 weeks with President in June and then take over. I
hope the transition goes well.
That's all for now. I'm good, the work is fantastic. Hope you all have
a wonderful week!

Love Sister Glasgow XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment