I Love letters! Write me at:

55 W. 29th Ave. Ste. A
Eugene, OR 97405
or email me @ aubrey.glasgow@myldsmail.net

Monday, August 22, 2011

August 22, 2011

We got to hear Elder Perry and Elder Clayton speak on Saturday. They
all wanted us to shake their hands. It was great to shake an apostle
of the Lords hand. Elder Perry said that I must be loving this nice
cool summer because I would be hot if I were back home in Mesa. haha,
minus the fact that it is SUPER humid here and I have been sweating
buckets the last few days. Elder Perry talked about diligent, hard
working missionaries. It was a great reminder to me that the Lord can
only bless us as we are doing our part. He bore the most powerful
testimony that literaly shook my insides when he said it. He reminds
me of Grampa Wiegel, it was a great day.
Steph and Omar took us out to lunch this week and bought me some ducks
stuff. It was great to be with them again.
We prayed to find new investigators and one day during our window of
heaven we found Lee. She is from China and is attending the U of O.
She let us come back and teach her. She doesn't believe in God. It was
so amazing to go back to the basics and teach so simply about God and
who he is. She was in awe at what we said. She was really hesitant to
pray, but said she would do it. I am excited to keep teaching her!
3 days in a row all of our apts cancelled. that was such a
disappointment, especially cause one of those days was S. Singers
bday. We had the opportunity to really get out on the streets, knock
doors and talk to some amazing people.
Yesterday during church a lady spoke about love. I realized that love
is the greatest thing aobut missionary work. As we love, we serve and
are given even more. It just grows and grows and we become more and
more like God.
I love you all!!
have a good week!!

Love Sister Glasgow

No comments:

Post a Comment