I Love letters! Write me at:

55 W. 29th Ave. Ste. A
Eugene, OR 97405
or email me @ aubrey.glasgow@myldsmail.net

Monday, August 29, 2011

August 29th, 2011

Drop, Drop, Drop. No I am not talking about rain, but investigators
that we have had to stop teaching. Sometimes I wonder why this always
happens to me. I know the Lord has a plan for all of his children and
they are just not ready right now.
We are teaching right now a part member family. The 2 boys, Benson (8)
and Davis (11) are not baptized. We taught the Restoration and it was
such an amazing lesson. They remind me a lot of Cannon and Chase. They
are both really smart and answer like they have been members all
along. When we asked them who Christ was, Benson replied, "Jesus
Christ died for all of our sins and we can only go back to God because
of Him." Wow, I was just blown away. We invited them to read the BOM
each night and pray as a family. Those boys jumped for joy at the
sound of that. They were begging there mom to go to church this
weekend. What 8 and 11 year old would beg to go to church?? It was
such a testimony to me that Heavenly Father has been working on there
family thru those boys. They are bringing the gospel into their home
and it will effect them the rest of their lives.
I spoke to Kari last week on the phone a few times. Her husband broke
out in a bad rash and so we couldn't meet with her cause it was
contageous. Kari told me that she had been reading the pamphlet about
Joseph Smith and praying about it. She told me how good she felt about
him and just wants a life change. I was able to bear my testimony and
tell her of my feelings of the church and how it has just given me so
much happiness and I knew she wouldn't regret anything if she made the
decision to go with the church. She agreed. I am so excited for her!!!
Today we are going with Sister Peterson to the Diamond Creek Falls! I
love that lady... she is from the Santa Clara 1st ward. I'm glad that
Oregon is so beautiful and that I have gotten the chance to see so
many awesome things here!!
I love you all, can't wait to see you all next week!!

Love Sister Glasgow XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment